My new monthly horoscope report comes out around the 21/23 each month at the start of each zodiac season.
Scorpio season runs from October 22 to November 22 and is most notorious for housing the pagan festival of Samhain.
Halloween then originates with Samhain, celebrated on November 1. The association with death comes from the fact that the nighttime hours in the northern hemisphere begin to become more than the daylight hours at this time of the year.
New format monthly horoscopes. Check out your peak energy months. Achieve, receive & recharge!
Highlights Of Scorpio Season
- October 23 Sun Into Scorpio Decan 1
- October 26 Venus square Neptune
- October 28 Venus sextile Jupiter
- October 28 Last quarter Moon at 5º Leo
- October 30 Mars into Scorpio
- October 30 Sun square Saturn
- November 1 Sun into Scorpio Decan 2
- November 2 Mercury square Pluto
- November 4 New Moon at 12º Scorpio
- November 4 Sun opposite Uranus
- November 5 Venus into Capricorn
- November 5 Mercury into Scorpio
- November 6 Mercury sextile Venus
- November 10 Mars square Saturn
- November 10 Mercury conjunct Mars
- November 10 Mercury square Saturn
- November 11 First quarter Moon at 19º Aquarius.
- November 12 Sun trine Neptune
- November 13 Mercury opposite Uranus
- November 13/15 Sun in constellation Serpens
- November 15 Sun square Jupiter
- November 16 Sun sextile Pluto
- November 17 Mars opposite Uranus
- November 18 Mercury trine Neptune
- November 19 Venus trine Uranus
- November 19 (FM) Lunar Eclipse at 27º Taurus.
- November 19 Mercury square Jupiter
- November 21 Mercury sextile Pluto
- November 21 Sun into Sagittarius Decan 1