Lilith & The Taboo

I labelled this section Lilith as it is the best title for all topics that are labelled taboo or politically incorrect. Lilith is the name given to the Lunar Apogee in astrology. The Moon represents our memories, instincts and ancestry. When the Moon is closer (as the Lunar Perigee) we are closer to our ancestors and we try to re-member who we are. But there is something strange about the Moon, it’s like it has been hacked.

Black Moon Lilith, the Lunar apogee (When the Moon is furthest from the earth.) is the anti-Moon, the breaker of habits, maybe the breaker of the hack? But Lilith is a double edged sword, as the anti-moon she is also anti-family. Positively Lilith shows the way to re-membering and healing ancestral karma.

“I will love the light for it shows me the way. Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars…”- Og Mandino

110 thoughts on “Lilith & The Taboo

• May 3, 2011 at 2:15 am

My daughter has Lilith at 0°48’17” Capricorn conjunct her moon at 29°41′ 3″ Sagittarius in the first house (Sagittarius rising). Pluto transited this conjunction the last few years was very harsh experience for her. I wonder if the experience would be less severe if she doesn’t have Lilith conjunct moon. That started around 2007 and she was in High School then. She has Taurus Sun at 12 degree.
    Thanks

• May 11, 2011 at 9:11 am

i know lilith is a personal journey, but like you spoke of in your womens’ uprising post in terms of uranus conjunct lilith, she feels like she’s coalescing on the personal AND large scale right now. transiting mars is on my natal mean bml right now and i’m feeling it much more in the mean sense that you’ve spoken of…. distilled magic focusing where it was once in its true form wild and osculating. for me this would be working backwards b/c my true is at 11 taurus and my mean is at 0 taurus. i am feeling turned on to lilith in a different way than i had. i wanted to be in peace with her but she wouldn’t let me rest. now i feel like i’m finally sitting on a diamond, so to speak. i wonder if other women feel the same sense.

• June 23, 2011 at 2:00 pm

the July 1st eclipse is conjunct my natal BML by a 1 deg orb. any thoughts on what it might mean? anyone?

• June 23, 2011 at 2:00 pm

by the way, it’ll be in my 5th house.

• July 16, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Funny Jamie had the same thing but it was also square his Moon and that was with the June solar eclipse/ It wasn’t much fun for him to be honest, but if yours is not afflicted by any harsh domestic aspects then you could have a great 6 months of sexual illumination and/or rampant creativity!

It’s a very Dark Goddessy Moon anyhow, so a potent time, but probably not without some drama and intensity. Hold onto your hat!

• July 28, 2011 at 11:50 pm

the closest aspect that is somewhat negative is square my natal chiron in Aries (my 2nd house) with a 2 deg orb. other than that, there’s no other harsh aspect.

6 months of sexual illimination…that’s sound absolutely awesome to me, LOL!

• July 29, 2011 at 12:44 pm

elimination can be illuminating!

• July 29, 2011 at 1:48 pm

LOL! don’t know if I can eliminate sex though! it’s the only good thing I have right now!

• July 29, 2011 at 7:14 pm

I’m contemplating more on what you stated regarding “rampant creativity.”

as I’ve posted on a different thread, I have been selected for a new job (although still pending background check)…a teaching job. one task that the principal ask me to do is to teach the internet to a bunch of youngsters without any internet connection (the school is within a juvenile hall/prison for young female offenders).

needless to say, that my new job will require a lot of creativity on my part in order to teach technology without access to the same technology that I am tasked to teach.

• July 28, 2011 at 11:19 pm

didn’t quite know where to post this, but – I have transiting Neptune conjunct progressed BM Lilith at the mo with tr Nept trine natal/prog Neptune – all fogged out on this one, but, it feeeeels dead weird – any insights Marina?

• July 29, 2011 at 8:48 am

Transits to progressions is stretching it a bit in my opinion Rob. I’m with Jamie and Hassan on progressions these days. I think the only progression to worry about is the progressed Moon to natal. Just keeping an eye on transits is enough. Progressions are the soul unfolding, but its transits that show how the cosmic weather is going is going to shape you and set off that which is in your natal.
      You will be foggy enough as it is with Tr Nep trine natal Nep, so don’t complicate it further. Another thing though. Neptune transit trines don’t really DO much either. More dreaming. Good for meditation I guess..

Oh just a thought. Weird health symptoms are very Neptune transity.

• July 29, 2011 at 12:43 pm

All fogged out – that’s it!

Actually, I’m wondering about transits to progressions – its more visible with a stellium. I have Ac, Sun Mercury all pr into Libra – in my 2nd house with tr Saturn almost on the pr Ac.

Rob – you’re asking the BM Lilith expert to explain a foggy question… about your Neptune and BM… fractals fractals fractals….

• July 29, 2011 at 12:58 pm

actually it is more a ‘what about Neptune conjunct BM Lilith’ question than whether transits to progressions are worth taking into account – I have my own views, but, as you say UQW, I am asking the ‘expert’ – would appreciate an answer to the conjunction – thanks

• July 29, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Lilith conjunct Neptune is so the forbidden fruit. Its psychedelics and wisdom from earth medicine. I’d only repeat what I wrote here. Did you read it? http://marinadarkstar.wpengine.com/neptune-conjunct-lilith-june-2010/ Then you also have to marry it to what Neptune means in your own chart. Aaah! you have Neptune opposed Mercury natally, but you are not a crook, but a bit of a rook…No wonder you like the trickster archetype.

We have Mercury opposing Neptune in the sky today anyhow. I’m feeling foggy too, cannot trust and what is real or unreal? I think its just today, Mercury is slooooowwwwing down. This is a dangerous time. To me everything is surrreal and slow motion. I just came back from a 3D film with my daughter, my eyes feel really odd, very Neptune.

• July 29, 2011 at 9:04 pm

many thanks Marina – I really appreciate your insights on this – I did read it but the fogginess is affecting my ability to make the connections personally, so, feeling a bit rudder-less – its one of those times when the wise words of a trusted guide make all the difference and give the third point of view that helps get a bearing – with the Mercury opp it also sometimes seems I can come acropa from that tricksy element within myself – thanks for lending me your Sun-stone!