ELECTION REVIEW. This post sums up the prediction techniques in my “Trump and the snake post” that pointed towards a Trump victory. I strongly suspected voting fraud in favour of Hillary Clinton and was concerned that demographics from illegals could sway the vote also. The illegal voters may have helped Hillary win the popular vote however.
Anyway, those factors prevented me from predicting a 100% guaranteed Trump victory on November 8. However I was certain Trump would still be inaugurated, due to some betrayal/revelation from the Clinton camp leading up to it. This happened sooner than I thought thanks to the combined influence of Coney reopening the FBI case (Betrayal?), Wikileaks, Project Veritas (DNC fraud) and the weird spirit-cooking/pedophile rumours.
With Hillary’s dodgy birthtime, peer pressure, fake polls, majority of astrologers ‘WithHer’ and threats of racism/sexism/xenophobia from her supporters, why would anyone predict a Trump win? It would be professional suicide if he lost*. However, predicting a Hillary win without a clear birth time also seems a tad presumptuous. Unless you are taking other factors into account, like the media…
In terms of Donald Trump’s chart though, the astrology was screaming ‘becomes a president’ to me which I couldn’t ignore. Most importantly, it shows that astrology does seem to be plugged into some spooky cosmic wisdom.. It still astounds me, every day. So let me list all the juicy transits and side notes from my Trump/Snake post. All these combined, helped me me dare to think Trump might indeed defy all odds, and become the 45th president of the United States.
Donald Trumps Presidential Cosmology
1) Fixed star Regulus conjunct Mars on AC. Leo rising. Trump was born to lead, rule and command.
2) Fixed star Algol on MC, ‘Your fired’, slayer of dragons. Sacks corrupt heads of institutions.
3) Trump is an eclipse baby, with a Sun/NorthNode/Uranus conjunction. Out-of-the-blue, shocking, unexpected awakening. Rebel/outsider. Unpalatable truth. Breaking through political correctness. People wanted Uranian change.
4) Sun/NorthNode/Uranus conjunction in Gemini decan 3. “Media Gods & Business Tycoons.” Sun on Alnilam. The central star in Orion’s belt.
5) Transiting Neptune trine Trump’s natal Mercury (Square Eris). Deception from the media works in his favour leading up to election.
6) Transiting Yod throws a quincunx down to transiting Mercury conjunct Trump’s IC on election day. An omen pointing a move to the Whitehouse.
The main transit which ‘Hillary-to-win’ Astrologers saw as a negative for Trump
7) Transiting Saturn conjunct Trump’s 4th house Moon. I disagreed with Astrologer Jessica Adams, who said “There is absolutely no way this man is going to move to the White House in January 2017.” I instead use whole signs, which puts Trumps natal moon in 5th house of children and not 4th house of home. Therefore Saturn transit to house 5 Moon doesn’t for me indicate according to Jessica that “Nobody is ever that unhappy living in the White House – surely?” Instead I see it as the responsibility placed onto his children as they run Trump Inc while also being the president’s children.
8) Trump’s Progressed Sun into Virgo on August 2016. Sign change = New Cycle
9) Trump’s progressed Sun conjunct Regulus Ascendant. Peak time of Regulus presidential energy carrying him into August 2017.
10) Trump’s Solar Arc Lunar Eclipse alignment conjunct his ascendant. Very powerful! I said “A fate he cannot avoid…. He would have had a much easier life being a TV star and property mogul. With these transits, something else is compelling Trump to keep going like Trojan.” A higher calling?
11) I said “Saturn in Sagittarius will travel over Trump’s important eclipse degree (23º Sag) during the course of 2017. This is no ordinary miserable Saturn conjunct Moon transit” (as mentioned in point 6.) It makes this a serious, fateful responsibility for him. A karmic bind?
12) Also stated “Trump’s Moon’s star is exiled Ras Alhague in Ophuichus the snake charmer. Trump is certainly the outsider politically and the only one who has addressed all the juicy taboo, un-PC topics.”
Trump’s Zodiacal Releasing Periods
13) “Trump’s Cancer L1 period runs 2000 to 2025 and is not a peak period. Cancer for Trump is ruled by a Ras Alhague Serpentine Moon and it is also the house of hidden enemies. Not an easy ride while running for president! At least Cancer for Trump contains a benefic, an exalted Venus no less, which will protect him from the vipers on his Ophuichus South Node.”
14) Trump’s Gemini L2 runs May 2016 to Dec 2017. Also not a peak period, but activates his powerful Gemini Sun. This gives Trump the confidence of fixed star “Alnilam Rash, headstrong, surly (Yep!)”  Orion’s belt with Trump’s Sun gives “Notoriety, good fortune, lasting happiness.”  This ‘surly’ and fortunate period will take Trump through the election.
Looking Ahead ~ Second Term?
15) L2 ‘loosening-of-the-bonds’ period from December 2017. (Capricorn H6) This can be a time where Trump really reaches the peak of success in this political career or…. changes track completely! During this Saturnian time, Trump will face a lot of obstacles, ironically, a great wall of opposition. However, Trump hits his next L2 peak period from March 2020 (Aquarius H7). This could help win him a second term.
Summary ~ (from the post)
“As it stands, I wouldn’t say Trump has the best transits for this election, but he has the kind of birth chart that could transcend anything. What is more important is his own soul’s evolution as seen in his progressions. Trump’s biggest enemy is the mass media and his own impulsiveness, but if he can learn to master them he could win the presidency.”
“Love him or loath him, Trump’s birth chart shows that he is important for the fate of the USA, if only to bring balance (Jupiter in Libra) and freedom of speech back to the ‘land of the free’. Snake-taming, Medusa-slaying Trump is probably the only man, big and ugly enough to stand up against globalist censorship and the shadow government.”
Currently Trump is in waiting, and he is playing the game like a good Gemini. I will look at his future transits and those of the USA chart in more detail in the next few weeks. Until then I just wanted to lay out my research in a simple list, as a few people have had trouble finding my so called ‘prediction’. Like a good Gemini rising I also didn’t want to spell it out too boldly, but present what I thought the most significant transits in the Trump election puzzle. That way I could flag them up as supporting evidence, to how he won! Keep them guessing, keep them guessing … 😉