Full Moon May 2011 – Dead Heading

Virgo Horoscope 2014

The Full moon on May 17 2011 is at 26º Scorpio  and quincunx Jupiter. The Sun is on the fixed star Algol “The most evil star in the heavens”..Not! Mercury is conjunct Venus, a budding seed and it’s sextile Neptune. A beautiful fantasy could be about to bloom.

The Moon is part of an wedge-shaped triangle with Jupiter. It is known as an Irritation Triangle by the Hubers, which gives sudden bursts of anger as a reaction to opposing pressures. But these are resolved quickly and fairly with the benefic influence of Jupiter.

As the quincunx is an aspect of karmic adjustment and Jupiter stands for the legal system, we should see people using the objectivity of lawyers to resolve difficulties. There is nothing too gritty or nasty about this chart however, despite the anger bursts. I think there is enough justice and logic around to balance out the frazzlers.

There is only one red aspect. That lunar opposition will be the heightened emotions and things rising to the surface that we get at a Full Moon anyway. Otherwise we get a fan of blue and green harmony and thoughtful, careful problem solving with some hopes and wishes to boot due to the Neptunian gloss colouring our thoughts. Venus sextile Neptune is wonderfully romantic and the sizzling, irritating undertone only makes things spicy. It’s the sort of grittiness that makes pearls I think.

But hey, what about that Sun on scary Algol?…Every year around this time this happens and we don’t get mass-beheadings! What we don’t always have is a Full Moon at the same time however, so it will be interesting to see what occurs. I think there could be the removal of a head of state or even a religious leader with Jupiter involved. Maybe it might be as simple as the removal of some religious dogma or law. For us personally this could weeding our own beliefs, and dead-heading those superfluous rites and rituals that we adhere to.

I believe that Algol could be about replacing one belief system with another, like when Paganism was demonised so that Christianity could flourish. Maybe a new fairy tale will be broadcasted at this Full Moon (Neptune sextile Mercury is very Hallo Magazine). We should see some emotionally charged, dream-come-true, Cinderella type stories. The sort that give you hope when life gets hard. This could be the perfect escapist moon.

The Regal Sun

Well Halejuliah, let’s all run to a palm-ridged, white sand beach then, for the tarot card I just picked was “The Sun”! This describes the honeymoon period we get with a new leader (Head of state, Sun rules regal Leo.) Since the Sun was on Algol (The be-headed) it could be the relief of a new partner if you are on the rebound. Hurrah the witch is dead! That Algol Sun comes in the wake of the assassination of the demonized Bin Laden is all the more interesting.

The Sun in the tarot is always the most positive, optimistic card. And with Jupiter influencing this Full Moon we are going to be full of hope anyway and we have the added fairy-dust of Venus sextile Neptune. Is it all too good to be true?

The Moon is conjunct the Asteroid Honoria. She was an ambitious daughter of an Emperor, who plotted to take the throne off her brother by seducing his chamberlain into murdering him. Her evil de-capitating plot was found out and the brazen Lilith was exiled to a nunnery. She never gave up trying to escape, was an embarrassment to her family and even conspired against them with Attila the Hun. She was lucky she wasn’t killed. However after numerous attempts to be true to her wild-woman self, her family put their foot down and she was married off to an old Roman senator to avoid any more scandal.

Put this energy with the Moon and we get a real determination to wear the crown at all costs. The archetype of the Sun, the proud lion and the monarch is up for this Moon, but so is the ambition to behead anyone that gets in the way. The important thing these two weeks will be to own your own sovereignty. The fantasy element is high though and we wonder if we are building castles in the air. But at the end of it, the bird eye view of Jupiter will be able to show us just how realistic we have been in the grand scheme of things. Sometimes the bigger picture can show that what seemed like pipe dreams at the time, were actually quite small and reasonable within the landscape.

Home > Moon Phases 2011 > Full Moon May 2011.

ARCHIVE COMMENTS

Al on May 12, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Sun opposite Moon, square Neptune, all while conjunct alcohol’s namesake, Algol….a good day to avoid strong drink!

Marina on May 12, 2011 at 5:27 pm (Edit)
Ha ha! Well spotted. The pubs are gonna be humming. They usually perk up at a full Moon anyway, but wooo, gotta be careful of loosing and boozing our heads eh?

Theodora on May 16, 2011 at 5:44 am (Edit)
Al:

OOps al-cohol is from Arabic al-kuhl, ‘the powder’ not al-ghul ‘the demon’. The Islamic astronomers did not want use pagan names for stars so they change all them because pagan is infidel and against Holy Quran. This star is very evil and many people who have it are dieing. It is the Devil, the Infidel who takes people away from truth, like Usama bin Ladin, he lost his head with bullet and died because of al-ghul full moon.

Sepata on May 12, 2011 at 6:39 pm (Edit)
Wow, alcohol makes you “lose your head” that is really interesting…..I just woke up from a very lucid dream where I was gathered with a bunch of my “sisters” and I noticed on the horizon that the sun was about to rise. somehow our vantage point was incredibly close to the horizon so as the initial light of the glowing orb began to radiate our world it was so incredible and magical. I remember thinking to myself, it’s been so long since I’ve seen the sun rise. There was something more to the “seeing” beyond the mundane…..eyes of neptune and venus? Now I drink wine quite often and have been noticing that when compared to meditation, it dims the light, been thinking about giving up alcohol so I can stop back pedaling with meditation, magic and spirituality, and let in the light!For me personally this is a karma of my own choices which relates to your theme of sovereignty! Awesome, I will be checking back here till the full moon!

Marina on May 14, 2011 at 5:58 am (Edit)
Hey Sepata,
Im in the same position, I have cut right down on the Algol-hol and really notice the intuition sharpening up generally. I could be my nice transits , but I feel luckier and clearer. I just think alcohol lets in some naughty demons, the type that tease you and tell you lies.

I think you get a classier type of demon if you you spend £10 plus on a bottle of wine. Quite entertaining at the weekends, but just don’t read the tarot.
I got some not-so-posh wine to go with my curry last night and had some really nasty dreams. Being trapped in a London cab with an abducting taxi driver..
No more cheap red!

Ann-Louise on May 14, 2011 at 7:08 am (Edit)
Thank god im on green teas and every other tea (and my coffee naturally )in the world! I dont miss the drink at all and am clear as a bell or glass or some such thing! Excellent reading and comments! )

Ceridwen on May 14, 2011 at 12:16 pm (Edit)
It`s interesting, with Neptune conjunct my Mars, ASC and NN I should probably drinking more alcohol than I do.
But I really can count on the fingers of one hand, how many times I have been drinking alcohol for the last year and never more than one or two glasses.
It`s not that I am antialcoholic, but I just don`t deal with it too well. I get dizzy and lightheaded rightaway, and that is when I immediately stop. I probably am not grounded enough sometimes anyway, even being completely sober, and alcohol (or other substances) might worsen that.
But before I fall into complete selfdeception, I guess my drug of choice probably is food, which makes sense with Ceres in Pisces conjunct Jupiter and squaring Neptune exactly.
Is there any fixed star that is associated with food?

Marina on May 15, 2011 at 6:40 am (Edit)
The fact Neptune is on the North Node probably brings the best out of it. And yes if you are so sensitive then you would probably get the hangover before you get drunk which isnt very enjoyable. Thats whats starting to happen to me. I felt totally rotten yesterday after 2 glasses of wine, and they were drunk with a big meal too. So Ive decided to give it up properly. I even smoked 2 ciggies because of the demon alcohol, which was stupid after giving up. Been a stressful week as I keep saying. I feel good we have paid a guy to sort out the site so no more “I was stressed gov” excuses!

I can’t think of a foody star of the top of my head. But there are loads of “indulgent” stars. Ceres with the Moon or Neptune might turn food into a drug.
Mostly the Neptune/Mars or Neptune/Moon people I know are either one extreme or the other when it comes to drink/drugs.

lucy on May 13, 2011 at 11:22 am (Edit)
interesting lead up, libra-aries opps, and double scorpio,earth/moon/mars pre FM, killing frost, wild card.

Sepata, sun burns, purifies, rebirth, etc. get ready! something important coming.

Dee on May 13, 2011 at 11:31 am (Edit)
The magical mystery disappearing moon act, saw the report went for cup of tea POOOF gone then went back to home page and POOOF re appeared – shall be a cool one – your moon reports are the BEST, yummy.

Maggie on May 13, 2011 at 2:48 pm (Edit)
Well, this full moon’s conjunct my Vertex in 5th at 25 59 Scorpio (Nep’s in there too at 19); also have Venus and Mercury in mutual reception, so their conjuntion has to work for me! Wouldn’t it be nice if some of this activated the more sensual side of life – if I’ve still got one! Living as a celibate for the last couple of years makes me wonder. It was done willingly, but hey, I’m over it now!

Loren louisiana on May 13, 2011 at 3:37 pm (Edit)
Would’nt it be nice if the Whole World regained their Sovereignty because of the actions of One determined Man ? All the Signs are their in the right places. Bring on the Golden Age, get rid of the true useless eaters, Liers oops lawyers, Magistrates, crooked politicians and dumb cops, and hey, Alister Crowley was not a satanist !

Mary on May 15, 2011 at 3:42 am (Edit)
Aleister Crowley was not nearly simple enough to have been a satanist. You have to believe in god versus nature to be one.
George Bush ( crowley’s supposed great grandson) is a real believer…simple as they come…makes an excellent one. His ” satanist” hand gestures were once sacred….revivifying, awakening…but in Bush it means really very naughty ..
Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are making the same.

Charyl on May 13, 2011 at 5:39 pm (Edit)
I’ve been following the uproar around offenses to religion re: the man dying of cancer, left his final words and his blog open and stuck a nerve in the no’s replying but the site was so heavy with waring religious fractions more than condolences.Then following that the bathing suit manufacturer with the goddess on a bathing suit that brought another uproar of offense, and more posts replying that expressed ill will, anger if you like. My own outburst at the local Christian store is mixed with body discomfort/harm that feels like war too. Free speech? My best thought was that it was a beautiful image that the goddess surfaced from the source, became visible, as this woman model was a goddess herself.

lucy on May 13, 2011 at 6:38 pm (Edit)
feels like morning sickness, decorating disaster, disorientation, an insect carring poison waiting out there, numerious physical pains going to something really serious, all my clothing feels horrible and looks worse and is my hair really that color, thought I’d feel better w/ mars in taurus…hope nobody see’s me like this…

uberqueenofwands on May 13, 2011 at 7:02 pm (Edit)
As I read this, a report just came on the TV news of a British woman decapitated in a supermarket in Tenerife…

rob on May 13, 2011 at 8:32 pm (Edit)
The reaction of the people who witnessed this horrible ‘random act of extreme violence’ was to try and kick the attackers head in!! Natural law being meted out….don’t underestimate it….it is strong enough to override sanity or reason……Algol and the Medussa effect?……horrific warning!

uberqueenofwands on May 13, 2011 at 9:51 pm (Edit)
Ebertin would “love” this. So above, so below.

Marina on May 14, 2011 at 6:30 am (Edit)
I only just got to read this now. I feel sick. Its really too spooky. Its not a common occurrence is it? Its only done when you think someone is a vampire or something.

lucy on May 14, 2011 at 10:06 am (Edit)
marina; the 62 y/o woman was stabbed then decapitated, in accurate words she was dead headed. The ‘real’ reporting bothers me, ‘chosen at random’. He selected a defenseless elderly woman not bruse lee or a long-shore-man.

rob on May 13, 2011 at 8:03 pm (Edit)
Lovely take on the Algol problem Marina – I agree whole heartedly with the idea that this fixed star represents a dead-heading of spiritualities – gardeners know that this encourages a second blooming of flowering heads! – perhaps when a spirituality gets too heady it gets seperated from the body, much as Christianity has done – a more pagan take would bring the body and head together through spirit, but, then again there is a pagan story that has a ring about it with Algol and that is the story of Bran – once he lost his head in battle, his followers realised his head was prophetic and installed it in the Tower of London, as a talisman that would keep the kingdom safe – he is connected with the Ravens (as keepers of magical Law) and, as his medicine animals, the Ravens ensure that this is kept so, but, as you know, if they fly away, the kingdom will fall (so they have their wings clipped!) – I too am wondering if the church might be the focus of this dead-heading as an opportunity of resurgence in our own personal spiritual power, especially with the Neptune angle….with Venus in the mix could this be a pagan Moon, reclaiming our sensuality in spiritual practice from the head/solar oriented organised religions, the Goddess Moon returning us to our roots…..with Jupiter pushing the issue, perhaps we’ll get high on sacred sex instead of alcohol – time for a spiritual love fest?!

….and talking of Jupiter, another remarkable ‘coincidence’ at this moon ties the Sun in with Jupiter – its the asteroids again…..Sun is conjunct asteroid Admetus, whose story involves Apollo, son of Zeus (Jupiter) – because Apollo was a very naughty boy he was sentenced to a years exile as a mortal and Admetus’ kingdom was the chosen place for this exile on Earth – Admetus was very well known for his hospitality and this was greatly appreciated by Apollo, who did him lots of favours in return – the most famous of those favours was Apollo getting the Fates drunk and persuading them to release Admetus from his fate – they agreed, so long as Admetus could find someone to take his place – Admetus aged parents were ideal candidates but they refused (tough parents! The sacrifices we make for our kids eh?!) – Admetus wife Alcestis agreed however, but, as she was entering the Underworld, old Admetus realised he was going to regret it and live a life of misery – this is where it gets interesting with this Moon as it was Heracles who, having been really impressed with Admetus hospitality, stepped in to save Admetus’ wife by wrestling Thanatos (death) and getting the big D to let Alcestis go back to the land of the living – guess who is conjunct Jupiter at this Moon……asteroid Heracles! That puts a redemptive spin on honourable behaviour, and what could be more honouring of ourselves than claiming our own sovereignty…..love your posts as ever, and glad you found an optimistic spin on what could otherwise be very scarey….

Marina on May 14, 2011 at 6:14 am (Edit)
I wish I had had time to finish the Algol post, Im still half way through the research. but atleast it got far enough to understand abit more about ut and why it shouldn’t be feared. I love what you said about spirituality getting too heady and pagans bringing the body and head together. I think thats what Ceres does, I think she is sprituality of the body whereas Neptune is spirituality of the head. Funny Neptune also relates to alcohol and spirits.

I didn’t know about Bran being the originator of the ravens being kept at the tower. Nice story. It would be cool to get some dead heading in the church. Go pagan Moon!

Karen on May 14, 2011 at 9:38 am (Edit)
I have Neptune at 26 degree scorpio in 10th house. Is this symbolic in any way? Grateful for comments as I’m job seeking at the moment..could do with some enlightenment! x

lucy on May 14, 2011 at 10:22 am (Edit)
it does sort of indicate a job in the beverage industry as noted above. caution really, treacherous aspects, uncomfortable lead up and awful full. otherwise neptune 10/hs might be oil, ocean travel, fishing, dock-work and accounting related to. neptune scorpio has a good memory and likes to keep visual records, photography..

Karen on May 14, 2011 at 10:46 am (Edit)
@Lucy, I’ll certainly keep an open mind! That 3rd house Uranus transit and all the other palnets has been full of suprises too, I expect it will be ‘an out of the blue’ thing..God willing..Thanks
Shocked about the lady who was murdered..really beyond comprehension

Marina on May 15, 2011 at 6:46 am (Edit)
If Neptune is nicely aspected in your chart than this would would work well if you were applying for a job in Neptunian professions, spiritualism, film, photography, poetry…
If you don’t get it then the job would most probably not be inline with your spiritual development.

Jamie on May 14, 2011 at 12:40 pm (Edit)
This full moon is conjunct my Neptune too, along with most of us born in 1968-69. We should be extra sensitive so it will be important to avoid vampires who would be draining. Susceptible to negative psychic energy and being led astray. Subject to delusion or treachery, lies and deceit. Before making important decisions I will be asking the advice of someone I know I can trust, close family or friends.

So we have to be aware of the negative side of Neptune, which depends on the aspects it makes in your chart. All of us with this full moon conjunct our Neptune also have Neptune sextile Pluto. This is a very positive influence which I call the aspect of mass consciousness. This allows the positive expression of Neptune idealism, dreams and empathy. Tuning into others, picking up the vibe. We should feel we know what the masses generally think, the consensus opinion on any topic.

Marina on May 15, 2011 at 12:14 pm (Edit)
Cheers Marina Jamie and Rob. Here’s to crystal glasses and sweet dreams…

Ceridwen on May 14, 2011 at 12:07 pm (Edit)
I remember the story about Honoria from the film “Attila” with Gerard Butler. lol

Anyway, I just noticed that this Full Moon will be conjunct asteroid VALENTINE, which is in 27 Scorpio in my chart (well the Moon will be conjunct it, and the Sun opposite it).
I am curious to see what this might bring.

I am also relieved to see that you stay away from this DOOMSAYING, that often comes especially, if anything is connected to Algol.

Al on May 12, 2011 at 4:55 pm (Edit)

Jamie on May 14, 2011 at 12:50 pm (Edit)
Ceridwen, I do believe there is a nasty energy from Algol as I have seen the pain and suffering of people with it strong in their charts. But like everything it can evolve. Marina will be posting specifically about Algol before too long. We started the research a while ago and were intending to have it out by now, got sidetracked.

My side of the research was looking at links to genetics, the Human Genome Project. Strong links too and I think this is the positive side of Algol. Genetic engineering is powerful. Medusa was a beautiful woman before she was mutated by Athena. Evolution has been a process of mutations, but now we have the power to speed it up.

rob on May 14, 2011 at 2:14 pm (Edit)
Jamie and Marina – Algol also relates to the thyroid and the 5th chakra at the throat, the meeting point of the head and body, regulating hormones that help assimilate energy and how immediately we are able to make use of it – hugely important for health and well being, the word thryoid comes from the greek meaning ‘shield’ – how uncannily does that tie in with Medussa and Perseus shield! Food for thought….

Jamie on May 14, 2011 at 3:03 pm (Edit)
Interesting etymology Rob. Just read up on the evolution of the thyroid gland at Wiki, “in order to adapt the organisms from iodine-rich sea to iodine-deficient land.” More mythology in there, from sea to land.

The book I have on the stars and parts of the body says Algol is 1/4 inch up the base of the neck. That does correspond to the thyroid gland but the thymus is also mentioned.

rob on May 14, 2011 at 4:55 pm (Edit)
thats good – the thymus is more of an issue in early life and is also lower down, more in the region below the thyroid and in the chest closer to the heart level, but, it is the thymus system that includes the thyroid so the balance between heart, immune and hormonal release of energy may bring the idea of courage and inner fortitude into play – looking forward!

uberqueenofwands on May 15, 2011 at 8:07 pm (Edit)
I know someone with Algol exactly on her MC. She has a very pronounced goitre and a thyroid deficiency.

Ed_Gemini on May 21, 2011 at 2:04 pm (Edit)
“The book I have on the stars and parts of the body says Algol is 1/4 inch up the base of the neck.”

yes, that corresponds to the location of the thyroid gland. I’m not a doctor but I have to know a few things about the thyroid since my wife has a hyper-thyroid condition and knowing about the thyroid and its function is a must for us. since my wife has the condition, my children might develop it as well.

the thymus is in the chest by the way.

I don’t know if it would be relevant, but I do think that many people will experience a thyroid condition in the next few years as radiation has been released from the nuclear reactor in Japan directly to the air and sea. iodine get irradiated easily and our bodies, specifically, our thyroid will take in radioactive iodine fast. this can lead to a slowdown of metabolism as thyroid cells are destroyed by radioactive iodine, and could eventually lead to cancer of the thyroid (which my wife was tested extensively for in the past few year – thankfully, came out negative).

first world country’s practice of heavy chlorine and fluoride use in our water system also affects the thyroid. chlorine and flouride are halogens which are in the same category as iodine, but sine many who live away from the sea have an iodine deficiency, their bodies will use chlorine and fluoride as a replacement and greatly reduces their metabolism. it’s now wonder that first world countries have an obesity problem due to the effects of chlorinated and fluoridated water supplies on people’s thyroid functions – yet, governments will not accept nor admit to the harmful effects. keep in mind that fluoride is not really what government say it is. the fluoride that is being added to the water supply is a poisonous byproduct of aluminum manufacturing and while it does promote calcification (which does help teeth to be strong) cumulative effects include calcification of the pineal gland, accumulation of fluoride in bones, and reduction of metabolism among the few effects.

fluoridation by rinsing should be fine, but why are governments bent on making people drink it?

Marina on May 22, 2011 at 8:56 am (Edit)
Great point about Fluoride. They put tons of it in kids toothpaste they have a tendency to eat the stuff if they like the taste, especially with the strawberry favoured ones.I buy non-flouride toothpaste and bottled spring water always, though I believe we dont have flouride in Thames water which surprized me because it tastes pretty chorinated to me.
One of the instructors at the gym confided in me he never swims in the pool and that the levels of chlorine were actually unsafe. I was in it once with my daughter and it was making my eyes water it was so strong. Sad because my daughter keeps begging me to take her swimming, but I darent.

So yes calcification of our penal gland was the reason I stopped drinking tap water. So that takes us back to Algol and her petrify stare. Carrie fisher (Algol Venus) said she took drugs to blow the cement out of her mind, which I think is a great quote.

Ceridwen on May 14, 2011 at 4:38 pm (Edit)
Rob,
that is very interesting. I didn`t know that.

Interestingly I`ve had treatment for really low ironlevel in my blood AND my thyroid last year.
I was more concerned with the irondeficiency, as it was really really low; I am not sure what helped me more, the ironpills or “forcing” myself to assert myself more and stand my ground and not try to rationalise away every disagreement but discuss/ fight it out.
Anyway, something of that definitely helped as my ironlevel is close to perfect without pills now.

I am still taking the pills for my thyroid, and will have to for a while (it is also inherited I guess). But I never thought about how it might relate to shields or even the throat. Well, a while ago I was experiencing a subjective pressure on my throat (there is nothing there), which was when I decided to speak out more than I used to do. I just “swallowed” too much before I guess (this helped me a lot with losing weight as well).

But now I got to think about my own “shields” I think. The irony is that in some respects my shields are so tight and rigid that they keep me from really participating fully in some things, and at other times it is like I do not have shields at all, as if everything just flows through me, which is why I stopped watching the news too closely. It just affects me adversely I think.

Food for thought. Thanks.

rob on May 14, 2011 at 5:15 pm (Edit)
Hi Ceridwen – yes, there is some interesting correlation here, as you say, between being outspoken, having iron balance and protection – shields also relate to the immune system (cf comment above to Jamie), but, I would look to the position of Mars natal and in transit for innate or illness related issues re blood iron and inner strength; perhaps Saturn as well, especially if the two are in aspect – see if you have any aspects between these and Neptune (boundaries and fluids, including lymph system) too re both shields and blood irons – aspects to Algol? Don’t know, as this is very much a work in progress for us all, but, if you have a predeliction for house and sign placements I’d say look to the IC, 6th house and DC, plus rulers of these….others with more knowledge than I will point you in the right direction….be well!

Another general point that I would say about Algol in relation to outspokeness is that, being associated with the throat chakra it is also about self expression, vocalisation, as well as knowing when/how to keep your own councel when it comes to facing challenging energies, which is another ‘shield’ issue – having a strong iron count in the blood helps, but, the 5th chakra is connected with vibration, and picking up others vibes as well as giving off our own – mantra and vocalisation of intent + prayer/chants can be powerful healing aids.

Talking of blood-iron though I’m particularly interested to find out about blood groups in relation to the natal too….any thoughts out there peeps….?!

Ceridwen on May 14, 2011 at 8:43 pm (Edit)
Thank you, Rob.

Yes, I made the connection between low ironlevel and low assertion / outspokenness because of a constellation I noticed.
Neptune (and NN) are conjunct Mars by 4-5 degrees (I think Neptune and NN are on Antares, 9.57 and 10.10 Sagittarius, at least they are close), and my ASC is on the exact midpoint, being conjunct Mars and Neptune by 2 degrees each.

My Mars is out of orb for a sesisquare to Saturn, but I find it interesting that Chiron is exactly square my Vertex and both are sesisquare my Mars, which is in the 12th house. It`s a puzzling configuration, falling into the water houses in my chart, and in firesigns, and I haven`t really understood its meaning yet, but it does look signficant.

Mars trines my IC exact, rules the IC and sesisquares Chiron, which is in the 4th house – so maybe these issues may be connected to 4th house energy in my case rather than 6th or 7th, as these are not associated with Mars or Neptune in any way.

Kerstin

Marina on May 22, 2011 at 9:00 am (Edit)
Blood groups correlated to natals would be interesting. My Mother and I both have blood group B and Mars/Lilith in hard aspect. Mars=Blood. Maybe we have to look at Mars.

Ceridwen on May 14, 2011 at 4:31 pm (Edit)
Jamie,
yes, I agree. I was pressing the “send”-button too quickly, before haven`t thought it through properly.
I also think that sometimes it`s really shocking how literal planets on fixed stars can be, like that “beheading”, and Algol probably can be a tricky position to have planets on. I just think that just like the potential of destruction is undeniably there, there hopefully is a balancing / redeeming factor as well. And I was glad that this kind of “glimmer of hope” was shining through in Marina`s article.

Mary on May 15, 2011 at 8:33 am (Edit)
Taurus has a lot to do with speech…and singing. You find it strong in the charts of singers. Bob Dylan has a strong Algol connection…and sings Masters of War and others…
He is in command….

Marina on May 14, 2011 at 12:56 pm (Edit)
A small glass of Chartreuse at bedtime promises the best dreams. This stuff has some mana, it’s made of herbs, some secret; by monks in the Swiss part of Italy. The Monastery has been making this beverage for over a century. Only two living monks ever hold the secret formula that is said to contain absinthe.
Sweet dreams!

Jen on May 14, 2011 at 2:40 pm (Edit)
Dear Marina, I’m always in never really sure where the stars are located. I read about a sidereal location of the stars. For example Algol is supposed to be now at 26 degrees Taurus, is that accurate?

Jamie on May 14, 2011 at 2:54 pm (Edit)
Jen, here’s the list: http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_in_longitude_order.htm

The fixed stars move forward through the zodiac at 1 degree every 72 years, or 5? every 6 years.

So in the year 2000, Algol was at 26.10 Taurus. In 2011 it is at 26.19 Taurus.

The formula I used to work this out is based on the stars moving forward at 50.2675? per year.

50.2675? per year X 11 years = 553?

553? / 60? = 9?

(‘ = minutes, ” = seconds)

lucy on May 14, 2011 at 6:30 pm (Edit)
Stars move at different rates, as they are different distances from the sun,solar system, we see star light as the star has already moved.

rob on May 14, 2011 at 5:20 pm (Edit)
Jeez M – thanks for this tip – I must give it a try, but, AFTER this full Moon !!

Marina on May 15, 2011 at 7:06 am (Edit)
Charteuse! Now that is classy. I do remember visiting the Benedictine Monks monastery with the school (It was a convent school), they gave us each a small bottle of Benedictine to take home to our parents. I think we were about 12 at the time. Instead we all drank them at the back of the coach and had the best high ever. They know what they are doing these monks!
Maybe I’ll swap the red wine for a small nightcap of holy monks juice in one of my crystal glasses. I have a liquor sized one perfect for it.

uberqueenofwands on May 15, 2011 at 8:04 pm (Edit)
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder…

Vajranagini on May 14, 2011 at 2:54 pm (Edit)
Looks like it’s already having its effect! maybe it’s like an eclipse; the effects can be felt “in advance’ of the event!

Jamie on May 14, 2011 at 2:56 pm (Edit)
I think they can Vajranagini, time is relative!

lucy on May 14, 2011 at 5:05 pm (Edit)
a highschool friends kid brother had this FM, the rest of his chart was positive, including gemini/jupiter/venus/conq.& mars/capricorn, but he did risky stuff that ticked people off. (like going 110 mph w/ me on his motorcycle.) He had several business, including state of the art electronic testing facilities, (aquarius rising), numerious apartment buildings and a secret. When things closed in, exposure threatened he jumped off a bridge in our home town, he was 37 a multi-millionare. by that time there was epidemic suicide in that particular area of that town, a housing developement that was also taurus.

rob on May 14, 2011 at 6:35 pm (Edit)
strange but true – just seen a client who it turns out has Venus conj Algol (at the head of a yod!!) Oh boy…..!

Marina on May 15, 2011 at 6:59 am (Edit)
Ha ha, was it Prince William?

rob on May 15, 2011 at 9:24 am (Edit)
oh now that would be telling wouldn’t it!!….but, the Seychelles are lovely this time of year…..now, wheres my naughty monk’s juice…..

lucy on May 14, 2011 at 11:24 pm (Edit)
if one is in a real jam, a short form st ‘patricks breast plate’ works, forward thinking is good ….imagine children in protective bubbles…

Me on May 15, 2011 at 4:32 am (Edit)
Hmmmm Scorpio 26 degrees is right where my natal Saturn is (in my 9th house). Maybe I’ll need to avoid women that day. lol.

Sepata on May 15, 2011 at 7:50 am (Edit)
Ugh….These past couple of days have been so heart vulnerable. Old stuff reopening, nowhere to hide…I was born with mars and Neptune in Scorpio…conjunct, I’m an idealistic Aquarius and the world seems way to corrupt, Saturn in Aries, Uranus and Jupiter in Libra, everything stretched to opposite in those fields, North node also in Aries….. don’t think just do??? But from the heart?? HaHa the question marks are from the Libra South Node!

lucy on May 15, 2011 at 11:09 am (Edit)
another decap!!! imf head strauss kahn, go to drudge. to perfect, poor maid of course…they were expecting to get libya haha.. .screwed spain, greece, portigal, ireland, get a taste of pain you bustard!

lucy on May 15, 2011 at 11:43 am (Edit)

strauss kahn too perfect, natal 18/mercury trans/combust sun, approaching FM Tsquare saturn/leo…trans/mars/conq/natal/sun makes him a target…could be sting but he’s probably used to getting away w/ it asia ways…the maid must be very young,small,hispanic… retro/trans/saturn/libra approaching strauss’s neptune/opp MC, saturn/libra with strauss venus/conq/sun…poor fellow libia will see his for who he is, NN/conq/mars/aries…man of action

Judith on May 15, 2011 at 4:04 pm (Edit)
Hi Marina,
Apropos your thoughts about this Full Moon’s Jupiter. I set my question for this Full Moon’s release for me this morning and consulted the Sabian oracle via Lynda Hill’s site (I don’t have her book, yet.) The oracle that came up was Aries 27: Jupiter’s placement in this Full Moon.
Here is what is written:
Through Imagination A Lost Opportunity is Regained:
Use your creative energy to revitalize an idea or philosophy that seems lost. You need to believe that it is possible and create a NEW (my emphasis) image in your mind, then you will succeed. Take heart, there is the energy to re-capture something that seemed to be lost.

Essentials: Creative Imagination; Hope Renewed; Second Chances.
The Caution: Relying on self-pity which denies using the imagination to recover the situation. Not noticing the solutions to problems. Going over and over lost opportunities.

It appears that the Sabian oracle is echoing, quite harmoniously, your counsel to reclaim our sovereignty at the time of this Full Moon. Well put, Marina!

For myself, it was interesting to pull this oracle, for several reasons. One that stood out is the concept of “hope renewed”. I am still working away at re-envisioning the Pandora story from a more Goddess-friendly perspective, which includes figuring out how the retention of Hope in the chest was a good, not bad thing. I play around a lot with acronyms. My less than flattering acronym for HOPE has been Holding On, Perpetually Expectant–kind of a passive state of waiting to be rescued. However, when I applied this oracle to the specific context of what I am working through, I found the hope acronym had changed to Heart Openness Perpetuates Expectancy (also thanks to Barbara’s recent thought on the David Icke post) and “expectancy” transformed from a codependent yucky thing to what Dane Rudhyar termed “cosmic optimism”. This feels so much more right from a goddess-friendly perspective. In the re-working of the Pandora myth, one piece might be that Hope stayed in the box, close to Pandora, (while all the nasties flew out to enact their particular curses on humankind) because of Hope’s affiliation with the feminine and in fact, Pandora was supposed to be the perfect (“all gifts”) and first manifestation of the feminine in human form.
This is but a tiny piece I am sharing of a very convoluted process which has a multitude of solipsistic signposts along the way as I work out the house issue I referred to yesterday in the David Icke post. I realize today that it is not really possible to share such a process as it is,in fact, too convoluted. It would be like trying to write out all the steps of some freestyle choreography. So, when this oracle appeared today, I thought this feels like a lovely piece of info to contribute to the discussion.

Best wishes to all for a wonderful, sovereignty-reclaiming Full Moon experience!

p.s. Just as I was about to sign off, something that happened last week that I completely put out of my mind, just popped back in. One afternoon last week, I heard a noise in the kitchen. Something had fallen off the little shelf by the sink. I found on the floor the head off a thorn carving figure I brought back from Nigeria long ago. (Still haven’t found the rest of the body despite a thorough search!) It suddenly hit me that this is the time of year I had a serious NDE there (cerebral malaria) 31 years ago! The voice in my head was as crisp and as clear as a bell. It said, Don’t lose your head. I responded….Okay, thanks for the tip.

Marina on May 16, 2011 at 10:24 pm (Edit)
I love Lynda Hills oracle. I’d forgotten about it. I used to go there when I was in a pickle and it always gave me insights. The Full Moons coming up and boy am I feeling this one. I caught a rat at the weekend with a trap, yes I know poor creatures get their necks snapped, but this is Algol, someone has to go..!! There is one more rustling around but this one is isn’t taking the bait. I’m hoping this moon will coax it out.

We have IT wizzkid zooping up this site 2 moro morning right at the Full Moon (wasn’t planned, just happened that way). Yay! My guess he will be weeding out all the stuff that is slowing us down. Dead-heading

Sol on May 15, 2011 at 6:41 pm (Edit)
Someone really lost their head, in Spain, plus they announced the 13th crystal skull found !

Witnesses of the attack said the Bulgarian man stabbed the British woman a number of time before cutting off her head without uttering a word.
He then reportedly fled the store with the severed head in his hands, with blood dripping on the floor.
As the 28-year-old attacker ran through the streets of the holiday island carrying the victim’s head, security guards and a number of witnesses gave chase

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386762/British-woman-beheaded-Tenerife-machete.html#ixzz1MRVZkbBj

kat on May 15, 2011 at 7:34 pm (Edit)
see http://www.zerohedge.com

Dominique Kahn-Strauss…IMF HEAD…sexually assaulted NYC hotel chamber maid Saturday, May 14th…demanding oral sex=”giving Head”…this Algol drama continues!! He was arrested and is held in police custody in NYC.
Hopefully justice will be served… we have ALL been sexually assaulted by Wall Street, IMF, Federal Reserve, Rothschilds-Rockefellers–Forbes 400 et al.
See 2011 Oscar winning documentary:’ Inside Job’ names key perps.

Marina on May 16, 2011 at 3:53 pm (Edit)
Oh God I didn’t know he demanded to be “given head”! I will look at his chart later on Jamies post but I noted the Pluto/Ceres conjunction in the 1st house. Very innocent Persephone taken by force. But who is Persephone? Him?

Dimos on May 15, 2011 at 11:11 pm (Edit)
I just wanted to comment on the Algol-Strauss Kahn theme but kat & suzanne have already covered it!

the story fits so well in this full moon interpretation it’s spooky! well done!

would you dare to make a prediction on who plays the moon’s role in this? (there are voices that this whole scandal is a set-up by his political enemies due to the fact that he was going to run for president in France next April; of course this assumption serves his party perfectly. the other side of the story is that he is simply another sex-crazed man.. very sun/jupiter)

Marina on May 16, 2011 at 4:04 pm (Edit)
Hiya Dimo,

Well I think his head is very much on the block of this chart because Straus-Khans Mars/North Node conjunction at 26/25 Aries falls on the Jupiter of this Full Moon chart. Everything in the knife is at 26 degs. The Moon (Women/The Public) are slicing into his head (The Sun) in semi-sextile to his Mars (Dick)

I should really check out the asteroids in his chart. Castrating Medusa or raped Proserpina.

Dimos on May 15, 2011 at 11:16 pm (Edit)
“Neptune sextile Mercury is very Hallo Magazine”

Marina you’ve nailed it this time!

well done.. seriously

kat on May 16, 2011 at 12:18 am (Edit)
I’m from Arizona … what is Hallo Magazine reference??

Marina on May 16, 2011 at 4:08 pm (Edit)
The only news that matters. Hats!

Mary on May 16, 2011 at 2:17 am (Edit)
Jamie…Marina…
Your website appears to be being interfered with. I just got censored out again !
In a response about Aleister Crowlwy.
Must have again said something too close to the truth for somebody’s liking.

rob on May 16, 2011 at 8:45 pm (Edit)
Hi Mary – if you mean your response to Loren, which includes a reference to Crowley, this is further up this thread – if you mean another, try reposting

Judith on May 16, 2011 at 12:44 pm (Edit)
There was a stabbing/beheading in Canada a couple of years ago. A young man on a Greyhound bus stabbed and beheaded another young man, whom he didn’t know. The date is July 30,2008 at 6:30 PM, CT, near Portage La Prairie, Manitoba. I plotted the data. IC is at 25 something Taurus.

Me on May 16, 2011 at 9:31 pm (Edit)
I wonder about illnesses involving the head like strokes or cerebral aneursym’s, etc.

Me on May 17, 2011 at 12:13 am (Edit)
MANY new beheadings. Check out this article

Kjerstin on May 17, 2011 at 12:31 am (Edit)
Marina

I had to reply to this thread soon as I hear this news.

The leader of the IMF was arrested today. The IMF is supposed to manage the omney exchange rates. It is supported by taxpayer dollars from several countries, the USA being the largest contributor. Since the devaluing of the gold standard (under Roosevelt), and the final kerplunk given to the gold standard (under the Nixon administration) the IMF has been a totally useless organization – the deadheading could not have plucked a deader head.

you were Spot on with this one!

TY for the post!

Kjerstin

Kjerstin on May 17, 2011 at 12:33 am (Edit)
Oops! Typo = that was ‘Money’ exchange rates

Oh…and did I mention the spendy parties the IMF has? Yep…alcohol may have been involved… Yikes!

Me on May 17, 2011 at 1:19 am (Edit)
Another beheading in Texas

Petra on May 17, 2011 at 3:39 am (Edit)
Very interesting wow, what about the full moon on my nat jup, 1st house, relocated (i live since 29 years in Mexico) conjct IC, greetings

suzanne on May 15, 2011 at 8:48 pm (Edit)
Speaking of removing a head of state: the head of the powerful IMF was arrested yesterday for alleged sexual assault of a hotel maid in New York City. And this man was supposed to be able to defeat Sarkozy in this year’s French presidential election.

Petra on May 17, 2011 at 3:41 am (Edit)
Also in Guatemala were 21 people beheaded.

Kjerstin on May 17, 2011 at 5:43 am (Edit)
Marina

There was another deceased person (male child) found in Maine USA this week. Earlier this month there was an additional teenage girl found, also deceased, she had been missing for some time.

I would like to suggest a trend on Algol at this time may be that ‘evil deeds will come to light during this full moon’ for the most part these are past crimes and they are just being found out. Each deceased person found may have different circumstances.

With Algol and the moon interacting I also notice that each of these ‘evil deeds’ discovered have also really effected our emotions.

Ty for the heads up.

Kjerstin

rachel on May 17, 2011 at 10:36 pm (Edit)
I think you’re right, Kjerstin, look at the evidence coming to light now in the trial for Milly Dowler’s murder 11 years ago

Kjerstin on May 17, 2011 at 6:24 am (Edit)
Normally I do not make a lot of posts – something about this full moon is making me do more research.

I wonder you Jamie or Marina have a chance to look at the asteriod Pandora? Right now she is trine the Moon, square Eris, sextile Absulos,conjunct Veruna, sextile Sedna, trine Hygeia, sextile Hecate. (if I am reading this right).

I am most interested in Pandora’s influence on the Moon.

Thanks again

Kjerstin

Judith on May 17, 2011 at 12:28 pm (Edit)
Pandora is standing there, with her sisters, embracing Hope and waiting for someone to take this discussion of Algol deeper, deeper beyond the gruesome nature of this star’s malevolent influence to its so-called opposite, which if one goes deep enough, reveals another profound truth, seen as antithetical in its superficial form; but in the depths of the depths where there is no opposite; no antithesis; just Soul waiting for us to turn ourselves inside out so we may see the exquisite beauty of this star…..
This day, Algol links, arm in arm with Moon, Venus, Sedna, Varuna, Hecate…–all lovers of darkness, healers of light. Could it be more beautiful? Is it not by the luminescent beauty of Algol that one feels the full extent of the horror of a heinous act that plays out in numbers beyond belief, EVERYDAY, all over the world-babies, children, women, and men. Only we of the “safe” middle/upper class; Western world don’t hear about it except when Algol casts her light and reveals it in the lives of people within our own spheres. Until we can stay awake, stay aware, all the time, of all acts of violence and subjugation in our world, we will not reach that place of seeing Algol for what she is–nothing more, nothing less–a beautiful, radiant star. Until then…..each of us who is awake at least some of the time must work on sitting with that elderly woman in the store; that man on the bus–sit there until we have calmed down; moved beyond our personal shock and disbelief and simply sit vigil, holding their hand, murmuring comfort and in so doing, being comforted and reassured beyond our wildest imaginings. Then we will see the stamp of Algol–the untouchable inner light that is never vanquished–within ourselves. It is then that Pandora shares Hope with us.

Judith on May 17, 2011 at 12:58 pm (Edit)
Please, one more comment. I am not saying what I have just written is Truth; I am saying this my Truth; I “know” it only as much as I don’t know anything. I have an acronym for truth. Testimony Reduced Ultimately To Harmonics. I do know I set and re-set my intention every single day to be as authentic as I can, and in so doing, to come closer and closer to what is my own puny thread in the tapestry of universal consciousness and my own puny contribution to the flow of consciousness evolution. I don’t “believe”; I “know” and the “knowing” comes out of the experiences that faithfully follow an admission of not knowing. So..that is my story (for this particular Now) and I’m sticking to it; and if you feel bristled by it; if you feel that I am somehow imposing something onto you, may I say, look inward, because …hey, what do I know??!! Not much.

Ed_Gemini on May 17, 2011 at 9:26 pm (Edit)
this full moon was right on my Part of Fortune in 9th house. trying to find some explanation for the aspect but can’t find anything. can anyone put some “light” into what it might mean?

rob on May 17, 2011 at 11:36 pm (Edit)
Hi Ed – try this……don’t let your head get in the way of whats most sacred in your heart….trust your deepest knowing….quite literally, sleep on it and perhaps ‘she’ will lead you to that ‘pot of gold’….
(Mystic McRob)

Ed_Gemini on May 18, 2011 at 12:20 am (Edit)
thanks rob.

Kjerstin on May 18, 2011 at 9:20 pm (Edit)
Hi Judith

I am looking at also the square Eris,who in mythology is the Greek Goddess of strife. Square meaning having no sign or element in common..

Pandora always looks in the box, spills the contents, not evil, just she opens everything. This moon was exposing everything, personal or global(from my experience) – from Marina’s link above Algol has a strong association with things we ‘can not stand to look at’ just as Medussa was cursed that no one could look at her and live, perhaps the sisters are linking to assist us at this time? …There will be a bit of clean up for many after this full moon I think…

TY for this Judith.
“This day, Algol links, arm in arm with Moon, Venus, Sedna, Varuna, Hecate…–all lovers of darkness, healers of light.”

Their love of the Radiant Darkness was not lost on me.

Kjerstin

Me on May 19, 2011 at 12:46 am (Edit)
Somebody mentioned there would be revealed secrets; so perhaps more like a figurative beheading. I just looked at Maria Shrivers natal chart

Her rising is Taurus 26 degrees so her descendant is Taurus 26 degrees. Arnold Swarchenegger’s sins came to light during this time. And now the scoop is that more will come out of the woodwork and this is just the beginning.

Ann Louise on May 21, 2011 at 11:28 am (Edit)
I may not have Taurus rising but the sins of the partner coming to light so applies here too…

Ann Louise on May 21, 2011 at 11:31 am (Edit)
BTW I thought the pic would go into the wee box not where it has!!! Oh well!…cheers all!

Jamie on May 24, 2011 at 1:27 am (Edit)
She has an amazing chart Me, thanks for bringing this one up. AC conjunct Algol, and the Full Moon conjunct her DC when the revelations about Arnie came out. Amazing astrology!

Marina on May 19, 2011 at 8:21 am (Edit)
Judith:

Judith and Kjerstin. I have just realized this Moon is squaring my Pallas Athena. She was the one that cursed poor Medusa in the first place for desecrating her temple, by “allowing” Neptune to rape her there. Thats why I had to get on with writing the Algol post. Had to make use of her!

Kjerstin on May 19, 2011 at 7:05 pm (Edit)
Aaaah Excellent Marina, I had hoped to put you onto something – had a feeling you were coming up with someting good.

That Medusa/Algol post is ‘Brill’ by the way!

Kjerstin

PS I have always felt a bit sorry for Medusa – few see her in that light. My first thoughts about her were “Medusa always had excellent instincts why did she not see this coming? (Posidon in the temple)” And the naturally eclipsing star Algolbeing her third eye good catch. Even as a monster when Medusa was looking at someone she had them dead to rights. Always the heroes who fought her had to catch her when she was not looking.

rob on May 19, 2011 at 9:24 pm (Edit)
This Full Moon was brilliant for me…..started off waking up with a very bad head ache and developed a sore throat during the day, but, by midday I had begun to cross paths with some very inspiring, real and loving people, as if there were angels out and about – headache and sore throat vanished – got a truck load of really focused work done and had great time, ended up with completely clear head and slept like a baby…..

what I did notice was that the tension before the FM was very strong, on it the energy was really tangible, but, wholly workable and after it was like the feeling after a thunderstorm…..asteroid Medusa was exact on my natal Moon (8th Canc)

did anyone notice that asteroid Athena was exact on Capulus at FM

rob on May 19, 2011 at 9:56 pm (Edit)
…just another thought – this Moon was exact on my Asc and Sun on DC/Algol and I had the reflection that once inside the work focus this was how I know it feels to be when I’m most at home, in my persona (Asc) and comfortable working with an intense sustained energy (Algol), and had real clarity (Sun) around my resources (DC/Algol), getting absorbed in research- as you mentioned before Marina, the midpoint of my natal Sun and Moon falls at my DC on Algol, and perhaps not surprisingly one of the pieces I got finished was an article on the FM (‘Liars Moon’, now at Owlmirror) with a focus on the chthonic goddess that Medusa is, putting the records straight some – I realised just how passionate my feelings are towards her as a positive influence from the deep past and how much she has become tarnished, very much like Lilith, but now (through the work of your good selves, amongst others) bringing a much needed corrective and balance to our over-subscribed patriarchal cultural agnosticism…thanks for the ‘heads-up’ on that midpoint!

Marina (Darkstar) on May 20, 2011 at 10:32 pm (Edit)
Pallas Athena on Capulus?! UNreal Rob. Makes alot of sense to me.
THanks for pointing that out. I actually felt like writing about her while this Moon was aggravating me, but I think I’m over it now.
Thanks for sharing your FM experience, glad it didn’t bring any monstrosities and calamity into your life.

Judith on May 19, 2011 at 9:58 pm (Edit)
Hello folks,
Thank you Marina and Kjerstin for your responses to my comments. Sorry I haven’t written sooner in response but I’ve been busy handling the house foreclosure situation. In the end, I managed to kick the bank’s law firm’s butt to the curb! The foreclosure (which was supposed to happen today at 12:30 PM) is now postponed until end of May. I now have sufficient time to carefully negotiate with not one but two prospective investors in my house who showed up in the 11th hour,after months and months of my searching for someone.

Whew! A big thank you goes to Ceres; Pallas; Juno; Medusa; Mother Mary; Hildegard von Bingen; Amelia Earhart; Hecate; Sedna; Vesta; Eris; Moon and Venus and a big, big thank you to Lillith who did the actual cosmic kicking to the curb! And thanks Rob, so much for your insights and encouragement from the sidelines. My progressed Mars is conjunct Algol–I kept my head; held out for the possibility of some last minute shift out of nowhere and when it arrived (with the Full Moon!–right on cue) I wrote like a maniac (Sun/Mercury in Aquarius, H3) half the night, sending email after email, highlighting in detail every single mistake the paralegals had made in processing my file and at 10 am this morning an email arrived from the lawyer saying the foreclosure is now postponed until Monday May 30 at 12:30pm. (Haven’t looked at that chart yet!)

I haven’t had a chance to look at your Algol/Medusa post yet Marina. I’m saving it as a treat for later this evening. Been busy digging in dirt and cleaning crap off the local park’s beach as my gesture of thanks to all radiant beings. And finally,thank you , everyone who participates in Darkstar Astrology and Marina and Jamie. I know all that yabbering I did on posts over the past week went a long way in keeping this head of mine safely affixed to its neck while the clock ticked…..
Blessings to all!!!

Marina (Darkstar) on May 20, 2011 at 10:37 pm (Edit)
THats great news Judith. Prog Mars on our Demoness seems to be working miracles. More proof that Algol is not as devastating as we have been lead to believe.

Judith on May 19, 2011 at 9:59 pm (Edit)
Oh and thank you Eris. You rock!

steel on May 21, 2011 at 6:29 am (Edit)
Head of the IMF…debauchery…ends up in Rikers….then Arnold is seen for the ego-centric sexist he really is…so….Maria knew this…..but …the full moon babi!…then the bombshell Barak placed in the hands of the Jewish State leader….Netanyahu….I’d say there is some Algol action playing out………

Karen on May 22, 2011 at 9:24 am (Edit)
Interesting the huge number of posts on this topic..perhaps the Real beheading should be lopping of the head figuratively by not over thinking.
The heart of the lion/inner-tuition has much more intellegence than our intellect lol

Marina on May 22, 2011 at 10:39 am (Edit)
Agreed!! See discussion on Algol post.