Full Moon March 2011- She’s Electric

Full Moon March 2011- She’s Electric

The Full Moon on March 19 is at 28 degrees Virgo. It’s supposed to be a “Super-Moon” because it’s closer to earth by a small amount making it look bigger and brighter. But I think it’s “Super” for other reasons.. The Moon is opposite Uranus conjunct Lilith. This is really going to highlight everything we have been talking about on the Lilith Revolution post. Being this is a full Moon, the Sun will join Lilith and Uranus, so that all three are on Scheat. Lilith at only 03′!

Scheat is the troublesome star in Pegasus. It has a dangerous reputation in mundane astrology, but I don’t think this is always the case. Scheat seems to reflect a lot of the qualities of Uranus, that is far-out thinking, futuristic thoughts and lofty ambitions. It’s a highly intellectual star and has genius qualities, but it can suffer from hubris.

With Lilith on Scheat then it could describe women getting ideas above their station. A whole Stellium there though, which includes Uranus opposite the Moon. Wowzer! That doubles up the electric charge of Uranian energy flying around. Expect a lot of static! Of course Uranus is also at Aries point. Apparently true Lilith does an extra retro zig-zag over this point as if to emphasis its importance. What does Lilith know about Aries point?

I like the pyramid this Moon is is making. The North Node is still on Acumen but it’s moving away now, so the Scorpions sting has less power. So not as much fear of retaliation which may make us feel more daring like Scheat to take a leap of faith. Aiming high for the top of the pyramid we can see things from up there from a different perspective, making it easier to re-align our souls path.

Polaris, the pole star is on the South node further emphasis’s the need to orient ourselves. Polaris gives us our anchor, like Saturn it is grounding. The star is motionless in the sky and never sets due to its position, it is used for navigation. This suggests we need to look to the past and our heritage, at older, wiser societies and cultures. For the danger with Uranus is of course becoming so obsessed with the new and the high tech that it becomes inhuman and robotic.

The whole symbolism with the north node being at the top of the pyramid makes me think of how we can get stuck up in our ivory towers and need bringing back to the grass roots. It is then we need to be reminded of our humanity. A good example of this when fight with our loved ones because ” It’s the principle that matters!”

We have an interesting aspect pattern formed around this T square pattern known as “The Provocative” by the Huber school, which I think is very apt considering both Lilith and Uranus are involved.

The players are the Moon, Uranus/Lilith/Sun to Neptune/Ceres up to the North Node. They are all at 0-28 degrees. James Dean and Yoko Ono have it. This is the ability to recognise peoples sore points, and then to challenge them using intellect, like a lawyer. These people have the courage to bring things out into the open that might remain hidden otherwise.

So while this revolutionary energy is jolting the world, we best try to keep our feet on the ground. But we have lots of help with earthing from Saturn opposing Mercury. Elsewhere Venus is holding hands with Mars and Jupiter is coming into opposition with Saturn while philosophizing with Mercury. Again the power of thought and intellect is strong with this Moon. Jupiter is expanding Mercury’s perspective while Saturn opposite reminds Mercury to keep coming back and zooming in on the situation again. I think there is a nice balance going on with the whole chart actually and a great deal can be accomplished if we keep our heads.

Nemesis

The Moon is conjunct asteroid Nemesis (34′), and I mentioned hubris earlier. Nemesis represents the divine retribution of those who succumb to arrogance before the gods. But originally Nemesis meant purely ” the distributor of fortune, neither good nor bad, simply in due proportion to each according to what was deserved; then, nemesis came to suggest the resentment caused by any disturbance of this right proportion, the sense of justice which could not allow it to pass unpunished.” [1] This fits very well with the notion of balance and re-orientating which I see as very much a theme of this moon.

But of course “Nemesis” is often used to describe someone who is ones enemy but is actually much like yourself, like a polarity. This is another theme that was discussed while talking about feminism over on the Lilith post. Men-bashing and misogyny helps none.

If we are going to see some feminist uprising in the Middle East or North Africa then the only way it will succeed is if the men their realise just how much they have to gain by their women being granted freedom. Freedom for their wives and daughters to earn and educate themselves, also brings prosperity to the family as a whole and by extension to Muslim society as a whole. Giving these oppressed nations the strength to overthrow dictators, who are only doing to their subjects just what these men are doing to their wives.

At the the new Moon we were challenged by Saturn to prove our plans and ideas had a solid foundation and were not a passing fad. Like the demonstrations, the revolutionary energy is building momentum and looks like it is not going a way in a hurry. A few small battles have been won in the world and in our personal lives, this has given us the confidence to aim higher and keep pushing up that nodal mountain.

This provocative Uranian Moon may push our buttons, and we may even shock ourselves by our reactions. We may swing to extremes just to prove a point. But somewhere in all this, Nemesis is there to re-dress the balance, like Newtons law. For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action. Gold lame hotpants or Burqa?

[1] Wikipedia.

Home > Moon Phases 2011 > Full Moon March 2011.

ARCHIVE COMMENTS

AlterEgoTrip on March 11, 2011 at 8:10 am
Under some of those Burqas you may be surprised to know there are probably gold lamé hot-pants under neath

The balance has to be there– this one is an extreme case for this coming spring! (I wonder about the equinox chart looks like? Its only a degree away.)

Love this one, thanks so much Marina!

Marina on March 11, 2011 at 8:56 am
Yes I also I heard that underneath the burqas they all dress like Paris Hilton. Or is that just a male fantasy?
I like the paradox whatever!

AlterEgoTrip on March 11, 2011 at 9:29 am
I’ve known a few, with the veil and the burqa, and I must say, there are some very colourful and tacky things under there!

You can go into a shop and watch what some women buy, and there is the clue.. not to be seen by any eyes but those of her family.. a woman wears what she wants to under that burqa. Let it be known!

Not that I’m Muslim but I went to language school in Sweden with a patchwork of all kinds of society, both refugees and princesses.. the burqa is personal territory.

On the radio one thing is certain, and the opinion I agree with is that no one should force anyone to wear anything in particular, a burqa according to one woman should be fought against if it is “enforced” but also the says, if someone should strip women of them and ban them, this would ALSO be wrong and should not be either. It is supposed to be about choice. So for me, the burqa should be seen as this.

Perhaps this too is the paradox?

Uberqueenofwands on March 11, 2011 at 9:54 am
Are we going to see further earth disater under this since there is a moon wobble during this full moon period?

AlterEgoTrip on March 11, 2011 at 10:51 am
I took notice that some of the linguistics analysis related to the earthquakes had been saying some interesting things-

We can all do our part, but right now we have a serious peak coming up because of the electromagnetic earth activities.. and this combined with some other events (astrological) could point us in the direction that maybe more of our human populations need to be prepared for some interesting things that bring about instability.

I do think however that the full Moon and the Uranus opposition will be a case of understanding balance. We all have to understand that in our personal lives, and if we don’t then it manifests in the world outside of the personal, I believe.

Hope everyone is well in the Pacific Rim Regions.. because its getting a bit rough out there.

Uberqueenofwands on March 11, 2011 at 10:01 am
Have also just remembered that the huge cables which traffic the Internet are under the sea… As I watch japan in the ravage of the earthquake and tsunami I wonder what would happen if the Internet is damaged through subsequent earthquake damage. Uranus, Lilith, Scheat, Nemesis… Yikes.

Marina on March 11, 2011 at 4:46 pm
Opps I did write “Scheat is the troublesome star in Pegasus. It has a dangerous reputation in mundane astrology, but I don’t think this is always the case. Scheat seems to reflect a lot of the qualities of Uranus, that is far-out thinking, futuristic thoughts…” Well I hope in relation to this coming Moon the worst is over. And as you can see by Jamie’s post, Japan was being effected very specifically by the Uranus on Scheat and their Moon being on Betelgeuse.
I didn’t know that they put internet cables under the sea. Crumbs, maybe I need to change the title to Sea’s electric…
I did forget to mention anyone that has anything between 0/28 degs is going to get effected by “The Provocative”.

We knew Uranus being on Scheat would cause mayhem and it really has, but what about Uranus being on Aries point now? And I’ll have to look out for when true Lilith zig-zags over Aries point again also. I looked it up. It actually happened on Feb 6th and March the 5th, I dont know if any thing specific occurred on those two dates but of course we have had so much unrest over the Middle east and north africa anyhow.

Jamie on March 12, 2011 at 2:05 pm
I think I’ll be electrified for your trip down under Marina. This full Moon is on my Sun Uranus.

Marina on March 12, 2011 at 10:42 pm
How nice to have a real life husband I don’t have to plug in

Me on March 12, 2011 at 11:38 pm
I just came across this article today and it reminded me of your website since it’s called a Dark star.

paranormal.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=paranormal&cdn=newsissues&tm=623&gps=434_248_1276_586&f=00&su=p284.9.336.ip_p504.3.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.darkstar1.co.uk/

What do you think about this and how it effects the planetary layout and current events? Oh and more….found the link above by first coming across the article below

viewzone2.com/timewavex.html

Marina on March 15, 2011 at 8:41 am
Only just got around to reading this. Well I’d like to see the scientific evidence. I have heard all these theories of a second sun and then it might be Betelgeuse exploding. I think these Planet X things must come from somewhere. Then there was supposed to be a planet called Tiamat that exploded and was mostly water which caused the deluge on earth.

I actually think it just might be Sedna! Maybe we should get in contact with Andy Darkstar. It would be interesting to do his chart and see where Sedna is in it.

uberqueenofwands on March 15, 2011 at 7:20 am
Alice Bailey and the MAster DK say the moon is decayed almost and “has a great evil effect on all that contacts it as a decaying body on earth has on its surroundings”… ” it is occultly offensive … the greatest effect of the moon conditions is to be seen working out predominantly in the terror and present distress in the animal kingdom…. just as the moon is a deterrent or malefic force where the earth is concerned and productive of evil “influences”, so all such disintegrating bodies a re equally destructive…”
Apparently its internal “fires” (sources of energy) have died and it does not radiate, it only reflects. This puts a new “light” on the moon in Western astrology.

Marina on March 15, 2011 at 8:46 am
Hmmmm. Interesting. It could be why the ancients always found that the difficult stars were even more “Evil” if they were conjunct the Moon. And maybe that is why Moon/Pluto os known as Hades Moon. It will be interesting to see how this bears out once we get onto doing the lunar aspects.
But isn’t the disintegration really just winter?, I think its just a reflection of mans fear of the cyclical/female, right brain, mode of being.

Me on March 15, 2011 at 2:52 pm
Check out this link and let’s see what happens around March 22.

viewzone2.com/timewavex.html

Rosemary on March 16, 2011 at 12:20 pm
Hi Marina,
Well done for the Polaris/ South Node predidiction, about using old ways to support revolutionary action. I just read this on facebook:
“A group in the UK, Lawful rebellion, arretsed a Judge in the crown court based upon him breaking a Common Law cited in the Magna Carta of 1215….first time that has ever happened!!!”
How apposite is that?!

Marina on March 17, 2011 at 11:05 pm
I love that. I must find this group!! I’m well into ye olde laws. Thanks Rosemary

AlterEgoTrip on March 19, 2011 at 11:51 am
I suspect it may be “the love police” but I’m not certain..

Al on March 19, 2011 at 11:29 am
All this only to be quickly followed by solar ingress to Aries, square the eclipse of Dec.21… it’s very difficult to find anything positive in this spectacular arrangement. The Chinese curse is upon us and I believe spring will be late this year.

Marina on March 19, 2011 at 3:06 pm
Oh crumbs! Probably not the best day to have have left angry ansaphone messages to members of my family…

Marina on March 19, 2011 at 3:04 pm
LONDON (2 hours ago)— Prime Minister David Cameron is in Paris for talks with French President Nicolas Sarkozy and Arab allies as they prepare to launch military action to prevent assaults on rebel cities in Libya.
Britain has ordered Typhoon and Tornado fighter jets to deploy to the Mediterranean to help impose a no-fly zone authorised by UN Security Council~AFP

Why do all these meetings happen at a Full Moon? The UN must be full of witches

KK on March 19, 2011 at 3:28 pm
The level of assault and concern is just incredulous coming from the UN. This is another witch hunt not unlike Iraq back in the day. Notice the ‘first’ batch of ‘rescuers’? Europe and UK…not much of the US because it has Afghanistan and Iraq already under Bechtel’s and Halliburton’s belt. Libya is another EPC contractors’ hotbed. Since the UK govt’ very active with it’s response, I presume its largest contractor in JV with a consortium of Total/Technip/Statoil will settle before the last speck of Gaddafi’s dust can settle on the ground.

Marina on March 19, 2011 at 6:26 pm
I’m just so boggled by the whole Libya/UN thing. Not too long ago Blair was cosy-ing up to Gadaffi.
Every time somebody mentions it on radio phone-ins, someone brings up why don’t we do anything about Zimbabwe

KK on March 19, 2011 at 7:39 pm
I have an answer at the top of my head Marina: there’s nothing to be unearthed in Zimbabwe. Libya is filthy rich.

KK on March 19, 2011 at 3:40 pm
“Gold lame hotpants or Burqa?”

I’d say both. Designer pumps and lingeries are hidden underneath those burqas. Somebody thought that it is Hollywood and specifically Sex and the City show instigated ‘awakening’ amongst women in the ME. Also what with this crazy possibility that Anne Hathaway could have driven stock market performance at Berkshire’s?

Marina on March 19, 2011 at 6:23 pm
How funny to think that Sex and the City could do that! But synchronistic that Samanthas chart ended up with the same Capulus MC/Regulus AC set up as the Taliban. I didn’t know about the Taliban until after I rectified it. http://darkstarastrology.com/sex-and-the-city-samantha-jones-horoscope/